Health Benefits to Hydration:
- Less Fatigue
- Reduce High Blood Pressure
- Stop Allergies and Asthma
- Reduce Acne, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and Aging of the Skin
- Stop High Cholesterol
- Eliminate Digestive Disorders
- Flush Out Unwanted Bacteria from the Bladder and Kidney
- Speed Up Joint and Cartilage Repair
- Stop Gaining Unwanted Weight
Are You Drinking Enough Water?
You should be drinking about 2 liters or half a gallon of water each day, this is equivalent to eight 8-ounce glasses of water. An easy way to remember this is the 8×8 rule. Drinking enough water each day is a super simple way to stay healthy. If you have not been drinking 8 glasses of water a day its not to late to start. Try it out and the improvements in your health will speak for themselves.