Products, Services, and Solutions
Social Media Content
It can be challenging and overwhelming if you consider doing everything involved in social media marketing by yourself. But that should not be why you’re not using social media.
Social media can be used to inform, educate, and empower people about health issues, to enhance the speed at which communication is sent and received during public health emergencies or outbreaks, to mobilize community partnerships and action, to facilitate behavior change, to collect surveillance data, and to understand public perceptions of issues.
Let us help you build and engage your target audience.
- Craft multiple posts per week focused on your goals
- Create simple eye-catching graphics
- Manage and schedule your posts
- Optimize your social profile
- Provide monthly analytics
- Grow and engage your audience
- Ensure you stay top of mind
Don’t miss out on engaging your community on social media.
Click here to learn more or to schedule a meeting to discuss how we can help you build a happier, healthier community and workforce.
Wellness Hub & Content Pipeline
- You could offer all people who live, work, or play in your community free access to educational content and resources to promote healthy lifestyle decisions at school, at home, at work, or when they are on the go
- You had a way to track and analyze the needs of your community in real time
- You could guarantee that every employer in your county had access to affordable and effective employee wellness program
- You could remotely distribute targeted educational content to your community members based on their interests and risk factors
- You could quantitatively and qualitatively see the impact of your programming and targeted interventions, right now
- You had a way to generate more revenue and grant funding
The solution exists, when do you want to get started?
Click here to learn more or to schedule a meeting to discuss how we can help you launch and control the central hub for community and corporate engagement.
Daily Mental Health Check-in
Imagine if your schools and community support organizations had real-time access to the mental well-being of the people they support.
- Uncover unknown youth traumas
- Intervene before a substance abuse relapse
- Promote healthy behaviors
- Decrease self harm
- Reduce feelings of social isolation and loneliness
- Prevent suicides
Give people the opportunity to express how they feel with a Daily Check-In by simply selecting a “Smiley Face” that coincides with how they feel. Give key support professionals actionable data to ignite conversations, and track participation and results in real-time.
Click here to learn more or to schedule a meeting to discuss an innovative solution to support the physical and mental well-being of your community.
Youth Tough Stuff: ALL CHOICES MATTER
Connecting youth to local leaders to take pressure off of teachers, engage parents, and help youth navigate life’s tough stuff.
The video library includes over 800 videos focused on career exploration, character development, life skills, life’s tough stuff, and workforce readiness skills.
Featured topics include, but are not limited to:
- Careers: Employment, Enlisting, Enrollment, Entrepreneurship, Career Interviews
- Character: Attitude, Courage, Creativity, Determination, Emotions, Gratitude, Human Rights, Inclusivity, Kindness, Leadership, Motivation, Perseverance, Self Esteem, Uniqueness
- Life Skills: Conflict Resolution, Health & Wellbeing, Internet Safety, Money Management, Self-Advocacy, Time Management
- Tough Stuff: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Conflict Resolution, Cyber Safety, Distracted Driving, Fitness & Nutrition, Human Trafficking, Mental Health, Money, Parenting, Safety, Self Improvement, Sexting, Stress, Suicide, Truancy
- Workforce Readiness: Reliability, Punctuality, Discipline, Teamwork/Collaboration, Professionalism, Learning Agility, Critical Thinking/Problem-Solving, Leadership, Creativity/Innovation, Oral and Written Communication, Digital Literacy, Global/Intercultural Fluency, Career Management, Work Ethic, Drug Free
Check out this awesome resource at https://allchoicesmatter.org/
Virtual Programming: We Thrive Together
No one should suffer from social isolation or loneliness and everyone deserves the opportunity to meet awesome people and make new friends.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our nonprofit We Thrive Together has hosted over 6,000 virtual programs including games, classes, virtual trips, advocacy training, educational presentations, arts & crafts, discussion groups, parties, and so much more.
Individuals from over the United States, and even some in Canada and Mexico, have participated in the programming. People can participate individually or as a group from home, school, work, or community center.
Don’t miss out. Check out the full calendar of virtual programming at https://wethrivetogether.org.