Lake County Wellness Initiative (#MotivateLakeCounty)
Why should you care?
Organizations across Lake County are coming together to inspire, to engage, and most importantly, to motivate residents and employees to take back control of their health. The Lake County Wellness Initiative includes FREE quarterly Wellness Expos w/complimentary health screenings, wellness challenges, classes, presentations, support groups, and more.
- No matter the size of your business, promoting safe and healthy practices can increase profitability and productivity. (1)
- Healthier populations contribute to a stronger local economy. The strongest connection between health and the economy is sustaining a healthier workforce. Healthier workers are more likely to show up for work, more productive when at work, are in better physical and mental health, and are more likely to better themselves through education and skills training. (2)
Health and Wellness Expos w/Free Health Screenings
- 2/11 - 2/17: Resistance Challenge: Record 100 points each day you complete 30+ minutes of resistance exercise, reach a total of 500 pts and get entered in a raffle for $100 COLD HARD CASH
- 2/18 - 2/24: Time Challenge: Record 100 points each day you go to sleep at a predetermined time, reach a total of 500 pts and get entered in a raffle for $100 COLD HARD CASH
- 2/25 - 3/3: Gratitude Challenge: Record 100 points each day you contact a person specifically to express gratitude for something they did for you or how they treated you, reach a total of 500 pts and get entered in a raffle for $100 COLD HARD CASH
Resources for Lake County Employers
A healthier, happier workforce/community is good for business and for Lake County,
Register@hChoices.com | 440-478-5640